IM JEALOUS OF COUNTRIES THAT TEACH LANGUAGES TO CHILDREN FROM A YOUNG AGE SO BY THE TIME THEYRE LIKE 18 THEYRE BILINGUAL . IN MY ELEVEN YEARS OF AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLING I CAN NAME YOU LIKE 5 COLORS IN SPANISH
i’m a 14 years old argentinian girl and i run a blog in english
literally everyone in America hates the American education system and has thousands of ideas for how to make it better but nothing ever fucking changes
America definitely has it’s priorities mixed up. Lawmakers and the uneducated public are too busy worry about other things to worry about standardizing and improving education for all Americans.
- who other people can marry/love
- what items other people own
- whether or not someone has to give birth to a fetus they don’t want or can’t afford
- censoring sex ed and science classes to comply to the Christian standard
- what a company can air on TV, the radio, etc.
- whether or not lawmakers (or anyone, for that matter) paid for sex or had an affair